Monday, December 29, 2014

GRAB HAPPINESS

I've always wondered why most people say that HAPPINESS is a choice. For me, people would always choose to be happy. I mean, who would not want to be happy. I may be being sarcastic about it but I never really believed that saying because for me it isn't a choice. You are put in a situation and it's either you become happy, sad or neutral about it. It's nobody's choice.. for me, it is FATE. Although fate can also become someone's excuse for failing or for not doing their best. My mind is scattered, I have so much to say about love, happiness and fate. I read so many books and somehow things get mixed up in my brain.

You see my mind has so much to say but really why would you let things slip away. If you want it, GRAB it. Just as long as it's free. I mean, just as long as you won't hurt anyone then there's nothing really wrong about it. We don't really know the future. NO ONE knows the future. So why fear it? The only thing you could give yourself is a CHANCE. A chance to be happy. Chances are for free. If you don't give yourself a chance then prepare yourself for all the "what if's" in your life. I can't imagine living life that way. That is an advantage of being a straight forward person. Whatever I say I mean it. I do not want to have to live life looking back on things I could have done. 

The reason why I am writing about this is that I think right now, a lot of people are in this situation. Some have waited for more than a decade to actually confess his feelings. GUESS WHAT??? It's TOO LATE! The other one had the chance to go grab it but he didn't. He played dumb and now things are drifting away. I can only imagine how bad he feels right now. And the other has all the chance, they both know they have feelings for each other but are too scared to actually admit it to themselves. Why would they not grab the chance to be happy??? Just be there for each other and BE HAPPY! We all know that good things have an end so whether it ends or not at least you've known how good it is or was. DO NOT BE AFRAID, GRAB IT! Damn it! 

Did you feel the intense feeling? (lol) Ok so I don't know how I am going to end this blog. My heart is really beating so fast. I am feeling so in tensed. There's so many things I want to say but who wants to read an awfully long blog with scattered ideas? Anyway, I will just end this blog with a big heart. No matter what, always try to be happy. Remember, just as long as you're NOT going to hurt anyone- GO FOR IT! For crying out loud, GO FOR IT!



I chose a wounded or mended heart because I believe everyone's heart has been wounded and should be mended. It's just wounded not dead, it still works :)

3 comments: