Friday, December 26, 2014

Jinkie: Pisces


She is one of my closest friends. She reads me like an open book. Sometimes I hate it when she's around because I can't hide anything from her.  All my facial expressions and my gestures are hints of my true emotions and like I said she reads me like she's a psychic or something. If there's anything that I do not want her to know or I don't want her to tease me to, I would turn away to hide my eyes and my smile. YET she still notices it. You really have that ONE friend who does that. 

I met Jinkie at work. We were so young and so simple. We were hopeless romantic fools, so vulnerable and can easily get manipulated. We read Twilight and listen to KC and Jojo. We practically grew up together. We learned things together (not that we did things together but we were on the same phase- falling in love and getting BADLY heart broken). We talked about BOYS all the time. She's someone that I can open up to, she's trustworthy. 

As I know her, she's very innocent. She's very transparent that even when other people thinks she's kind of off she still speaks her mind and never gets conscious about it. I think that's what I love about her the most. I think she's pretty and sexy. I've seen her improvements- outfits, the way she talks, EVERYTHING... I've seen her in her college sort of activist look with torn skinny jeans, three-fourth Artwork blouse and Chuck Taylors. But now she wears mini dresses and doll shoes. She's so lovely. The way she expresses herself shows that she's matured, she talks a lot of sense now. Not that she lacked sense before but now it's just different 'cuz she no longer based everything on love quotes she found in the internet and also not with Horoscope. I mean, she still talks about Horoscope but not as repetitive as she does before. The only thing odd about her is that she drinks BITTER coffee. I mean, who likes bitter stuff? Anyway, we all have odd habits and beliefs. That don't make her any less prettier, just a bit odd. 


The reason why I am writing about her is because she came here to visit me and asked me over and over again to write about her in my blog. And I feel like I am obligated to do it 'cuz every time I have a new blog I send the link to her so she can read it and I honestly like it every time she says it's nice. She even told me to write a memoir for her. LOL.

She's one of my treasured friends and I hope she'll be happy when she gets to read this (she should be, I've said so many good things about her lol).  I look forward to more years of friendship with her. I wish you all the best Jinx 'cuz you deserve nothing less. Love ya!

PS: Yes we get fat but the fatter we get the prettier we become :)





2 comments:

  1. Where is my comment here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a Sweet friend :-)
    You deserve to be loved because your kind and humble person .
    keep it up girl.

    ReplyDelete