Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas Party Outfit

It's Christmas and everyone is very busy preparing for Christmas and there are Christmas parties EVERYWHERE. Our company Christmas party will be on Sunday, December 21st. It will be held at a hotel ballroom. I already have my outfit ready, all I need to do is go to the salon early on Sunday to have my make up and hair done. I'm very excited! I like playing dress up. I am more excited in dressing up than going to the party itself. For me, it's a great way to relax and unwind- feeling beautiful and sexy, feeling like a celebrity. 


Speaking of celebrity, my inspiration this year is Kendall Jenner. She's 10 years younger than me but she's so pretty and I like her sense of style. She doesn't really get too cheesy on outfits. She's into trendy stuff that are not just for girls her age. 


I initially wanted a Lacey outfit. Lace is classic and elegant. I was going to have a tailored one but was too lazy to look for the perfect fabric for it. So instead I went to the mall and just searched for a classic but trendy type of cocktail dress that is, of course, influenced by Kendall. 

My outfit on Sunday is similar to Kendall's dress in the picture. But since the theme is blue and/or white, I opted to get a navy blue dress. and I am going to pair it with silver shoes, silver pouch and all my accessories are silver. I am still deciding if I will wear a hot pink lipstick or a matte velvet red lipstick. I guess I'll just ask the make up artist. 

It feels great to have something to look forward to. I am having butterflies in my stomach already. My date will also be there. I know he will be staring at me and will watch my every move. We won't be there together though. We will be apart. He will be my date in my heart and mind. I know that I will be for him too. LOL. I know you know what I mean. HAHAHA!





2 comments:

  1. I saw your pictures in Facebook and you looked so pretty... :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed you are beautiful on that night :- )

    ReplyDelete