Thursday, December 18, 2014

First Blog Post In Years

It's been about 6 years since I last posted a blog. I love to read and I love to write. So, starting a new blog shouldn't really be hard for a blabber mouth like me. I wanted to start a new blog since I am starting a new life. LOL. Well, seriously, I am. It's just that I think it's such a cliche when people say that. But it's true. Every time you go through a tough time in your life and manage to get out of it, it feels like you are a new person and that (of course) you live a new life. 

New Life

There was a drastic change I needed to go through because of something that occurred that is beyond my control. At first, it was hard for me to let go and just be on autopilot for a while.  It's not easy to let go of life plans and priorities that you've been holding on all your life, especially considering the challenges you needed to go through while fighting so hard for it. Anyway, that belongs in the past now and I can proudly say that it was worth the fight. It made me strong enough to face a "new life".

I have no idea what my "new life" has in store for me but I am sooo up to the challenge. So far, it's been good and I am very happy. My priorities and life choices have changed a lot- like 360 degrees and because of that I am confident that it is going to be a better ride for me this time around.

Love

Since I am going through all of these changes because of this "sacred" feeling- LOVE (I still would like to think that it is SACRED). I decided to write about it in this blog. Surprisingly, I do not know how to start and I do not know what to write about it. I literally stared at the computer not knowing what to write and not having any thought in mind. I realized that the thought of it scares the heck out of me. Having experienced all those heartache and pain I now know myself better. I know how I am capable of loving someone so much that I forget about myself. I love unconditionally. When I love, sky is the limit. I love like a crazy person. I am a hopeless romantic fool. I am starting to conclude that love isn't for people who are so unwise like me. I don't mean to be melancholy but is there really someone out there who's deserving to get the kind of love that I can give? I hope so... in the meantime, I'd like to just enjoy and wait where all of these so called love/life adventures would lead me to.

Hopefully I get to really set aside time to write and blab about my adventures and misadventures in this so called new life of mine. =)


1 comment:

  1. I was about to cry :-) Lol
    Anyway God has better plan for you especially to your love life :-)

    ReplyDelete