Friday, January 29, 2016

Sound Trippin'

One of my favorite things to do with my kids and my sister every weekend- my sister, the DJ, would be on the computer and start playing songs while me and my kids are dancing while singing along (loudly, almost shouting).

Here are some of the songs we play:



Who wouldn't love Justin? :)




Although this song is heartbreaking, there's something about Justin's voice that makes this song sound sweet.



I can relate to this song. I mean, despite all the heartbreak that I have been through, I can still say that I am willing to love someone this much. Even though the possibility of losing the person is there, I am still willing to give love as long as I can. (Naks!)




Naughty song :)




Nakaka kilig!




I think someone is dedicating this song to me. LOL




I named this blog after this song. Needless to say, this song is special to me.




I remember asking you to sing with me (as a joke) and then you stood up and sang with me. It was our first duet. 




Adele's songs are really powerful. My kids sing along with her. Kinikilig si Mama. ♥




I like the beat of the song, although I don't like its sad meaning. I came to know this song through  Bas. He sings really well (of course, for Mama). 




One of my all time favorites. The guitar in the intro kills me each time I hear this song.




My all time favorite. (super!)




The way I understand this song is that when the girlfriend ditched the boyfriend, the boyfriend fell for another man. OH MY! Well, I like the chorus so much, I like the message :)


Above are just a few songs I like. I can no longer concentrate, maybe I will just add later. Enjoy!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment