Monday, February 8, 2016

Happy Monday :)

I feel the need to update my blog right now- on a Monday morning, while waiting for my boss (crush), Sir Mike, to ping me so we can talk about my new project. I am super happy and excited about it. I just watched the video tutorial and everything looks good. It's an eBay data entry account. But right now, I am in a meeting with Daven. We're doing some role playing for a new script. I kind of miss the old vibe. I don't know, something about the culture now-a-days that makes me not feel right about it. Anyway, it could just be me, no biggy.


So, let's continue in updating my current state of mind. Let's see what comes out :)

Currently

Reading
Some information about the script, mostly work stuff.

Writing
This blog and some details in the meeting.

Listening
To Daven do the training. I wish I could listen to some music. My energy's getting low right now. Although, most of the things we're discussing makes sense to me, it's tiring. Anyway, I'll just get this over with.

Good thing Sir William came to get me to have a meeting with Sir Mike, yes, that's another meeting. But unlike any other meetings, I am excited to see Sir Mike. He's been my favorite crush and he's the only crush I announce publicly. 

Thinking
About the new project. I am so excited. I want to make it grow so that I will also grow in this company and widen my horizons. For a lot of years, I have been under 123Employee and I love it so much. I think it's about time to also see greener fields and I am willing to work really hard to make it work and grow. By God's will and grace, I know I can. Thank you, Lord :)

Smelling
Fart. LOL. I'm just kidding. I am smelling my own perfume. Thanks to you.

Wishing
That things will be great. That no matter what problems would arise, I am equipped to face it and still be positive about life. The year has just begun and I can say that so far it's been good. It started in a slow pace for me but I look forward for great things to come. Positive lang!

Hoping
To finally free myself from all the negative people in my life. I used to get really affected with their opinion, with their stare or even when they try to say stuff using some "idiomatic" expressions pertaining to me, as if I don't get it (I'm not that stupid, duuhh), but now I can say that I've finally learned how to overcome them and not be affected by it for my own sake.

Wearing
HAHA! My pink uniform :) I wear this every Monday. FYI-

Loving
How things are in my life right now. My boys are good and as always we enjoy each others company. Having them by my side, makes me feel that nothing could really go wrong that no matter what we will always survive and get through every trial in our lives. We will stick together and will always be there for each other.

Wanting
security- that's all. 

Needing
Money to shop. LOL. 
...and some good good lovin' :D

Also, I need some meditation and I need to reflect on a few things. Is this really what I want? 

Feeling
Happy because I will again be handling people which is my first love. Excited to make this new baby work and grow, so I can earn more $$$. And confused (and sad) because of what you said in the bank.

After that small statement or even phrase in the bank, a lot of not so good statements you've said before followed. So, now I'm kind of lost. Anyway, I got lots in my plate and lots of reasons to be busy. I will just leave it as is for now. 

Tomorrow is introduction day and training with the client. Super psyched! I wanna sleep right away and be ready for tomorrow's shift. 

Hopefully, I will be able to update my blog about the client and the training. Apparently, writing for me needs inspiration. It's like water, when it pours, it totally pours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment