Monday, November 30, 2015

That Moment When You Want to Cry

Life's fair, I know. Minsan masaya, minsan malungkot. You can't have it all. Just accept things as they are. Syempre, masakit but you can always choose to move on. 

LOL. As if I'm so broken hearted. Today is just one of those days when you don't feel anything at all. I am more confused than happy or sad. I had an awesome weekend, I spent it with people that matter to me the most. So, I am supposed to feel happy. Bakit nga ba hindi?


Currently

Reading
Minds. I am trying to decipher people's thoughts and feelings. This whole situation has made me paranoid. I feel like I'm being talked about all the time. This is shit. Deep shit.

Writing
This blog and nothing else.

Listening
To "I'll never go far away from you", Irene, my seatmate is singing it right now. It reminds me of KalyeSerye. It was played while Alden was on his way to the stage where Maine was waiting for him. Nkaka-kilig moment...

Thinking
That I'm not just paranoid. It's been confirmed just now. People should just mind their own business and be happy for others. Some people are just full of shit.

Smelling
Food. We just had our Chris Kringle and some gifts were food from childhood.

Wishing
That people would mind their own business and please STOP being sooo judgmental. And for people to stop being so nosy. 

Hoping
That things would get better. It just keeps getting worst. I mean, I am really happy with the way things are right now and I don't think I'm bothering any of these nosy people but they just keep pushing. I don't understand why. It hurts cuz these nosy people aren't just random people, they mean so much to me. :(

Wearing
My pink uniform.

Loving
My sons forever and ever. And people whom I can trust fully. I wish it's that easy to distinguish though.

Wanting
To SCREAM. 

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. PLASTIC. FULL OF SHIT. PAKEALAMERA. BITTER SA LIFE!!! INTRIGERA!!!

Needing
Some break... I am so tired with all this shit. Honestly. Why can't just people be happy and just let people be.

Feeling
Positive still. I am not doing anything wrong. Wala ako'ng inaapakang tao. I think it's safe to say that in the end, I won't be the one punished. God always give people what they deserve.

When I started to write this blog, I wasn't really feeling any of this. I was just lazy, emotionless and tired. But someone had said something that sort of confirmed something that made me feel like I wanna run away, cry or just deadma(?). I don't really know.. Nkaka pagod na eh

Should I give up my own happiness for them to stop being like this to me? It's not easy being in a place where you need to pretend that you're having fun with people who talk about you when you turn your back. I love these people, I want their company, but why??? 

I can feel your guilt. You can't even turn to look at me. Napaka plastic mong tao! Just when I started to like your company again, heto ka na naman. What have I done to you??? Tigilan mo na ako! 


PS- I know why you can't confront me face to face, because you know that I'm not doing anything wrong. You're just unhappy with your own life that you think other people's lives are the problem but the truth is... it's your life. Please deal with it and stop looking at mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment