Monday, November 9, 2015

Light Up The Dark- Lost Star

I wasn't able to write any "Currently" stuff on my blog last week as I promised myself that I would. There's just a lot of things that happened last week. It's amazing how your life can change in just one event. I'm sorry, but I can't really share everything in this blog. But just starting the blog is so hard for me that tears are even starting to pile up in the bottom of my eyes. 

I'm not really in the mood to write a new blog, but I think it will help me express some feelings despite not being able to actually write it all in here. So here it goes...

CURRENTLY

Reading
Maine's latest blog. Like I said I'm not really inspired to write a blog right now, but I think it's good for me at this time. So, I went to browse Maine's blog to get inspiration. So far, I think it's working.

Writing
After answering some emails, I am now writing this blog.

Listening
I can't really listen to music because I am in the office, but if I can, I think I will be listening to  "Like I'm Gonna Lose You" by Mehgan Trainor and John Legend. That is exactly what I'm feeling right now- EXACTLY! Although I am reassured that nothing's going to change, realizing that it can happen anytime is... I can't even put it into words. Well, ginusto mo yan! Then be brave, Aubrey, be brave. *hugs




Thinking
About sooo many sooo many things. Tama ka eh, napaka hirap ng buhay. You need to work hard to make it work, you need to continually look for ways to make it better. Argh!! I wish I could write it all in this "thinking" category. There's just so many things. I think I am overthinking again and again. Siguro, I'm making it too hard for myself. 

Advice to thyself: Just let it slide Aubrey. Things will fall into place. Don't try so hard. Just let things fall into place. Make sure you're doing your own responsibilities, you're there for the person, do not give up. You'll work things out. Ikaw pa!

Smelling
Coffee. I haven't had coffee yet and since my tumbler disappeared, I can't have coffee right away. Shout out to the one who took it!!! @$#%%&!!! 

I'll get another one later- i'll try to squeeze getting one later before heading home. My entire schedule is depending on when you'll be needing me. As much as I can, you know that I will be there for you

Wishing
That no matter how hard the circumstances are, we don't give up on each other. That instead we will be there for each other and that we'll get through this and pass with flying colors. I heard on television once- "hindi na man pwedeng palaging masaya, talagang magkaka problema. Ang importante ay nandyan kayo para sa isa't isa." I'm just not sure where I heard it. I do know though that it was sort of an old lady talking to the main character or something. I think I was eating when my Aunts were watching TV. I am really not into television (or teleserye) so much so I wasn't really paying attention and then just recently I realized that whoever said it, it's true. 

Hoping
That you are okay, that I am helping you instead of pulling you down. 

Wearing
My pink office uniform. It's too short actually but I always forget to bring it to the mananahi

Loving
My kids forever ♥

Wanting
To be there by your side always. I want to make you fall asleep. 

Needing
Coffee right now. And... I think I need to be petrified. 

Feeling
Really, really sad. It's terrible and... I'm terrified :(


So much with those "-ied" ending feelings..LOL. Well, thank you blog for at least allowing me to shout it all out. I mean, not totally but at least a little. 

I just realized that my blog title says it all- Are we all lost stars trying to light up the dark?

No comments:

Post a Comment