Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Just Now..

Currently

Reading
Some random articles from Facebook, mostly about children.

Writing
This blog

Listening
To "We hold each other" by A Great Big World. It's a nice song, I think it's about a guy who met a gay lover after his girlfriend ditched him. I just like the chorus. 

Something happens when I hold him
He keeps my heart from getting broken
When the days get short and the nights get a little bit frozen
We hold each other
We hold each other
We hold each other




Thinking
About how to spend my day after the shift. I've become cold. It's just because of an unsatisfying text reply. This is the second day now. You know when you're being sweet (or pabebe) and you get a flat response (deadma ampota).. ooppss sorry! So there you go- basag trip level 2000.

Smelling
Chewing gum, my chewing gum.

Wishing
My pimple would be gone right now. 









Hoping
For things to go back to normal, like totally be normal again. I know it's a process and I'm starting to feel like I'm a burden, that I shouldn't be bothering you right now. I hope I'm wrong. Just tell me..

Wearing
My brown and cream uniform. This uniform is cute, he likes it. 

Loving
My curly hairstyle. Thanks Mylabs :)

Wanting
To be with you but...

Needing
To not overthink (perhaps). *sigh 

I need you...keep me sane.

Feeling
Burdened. Why? I don't know for sure. Or maybe, I am the burden? 


Well, I am not giving away too much of everything, am I? It's the unsatisfying text reply that's making me feel this way. I am not usually sweet so if I do that, I am totally with high emotions- I'm being real. And then you don't say anything, you just ignore it like I'm a kid with tantrums. 

My friend told me that I'm being too much. I usually follow her advice but I'm feeling differently. I feel like I'm being taken for granted. Just a simple sweet text message would make me really happy, why can't you just give it to me? Is it too much for me to ask? Am I undeserving? I don't know how to end this blog anymore. The stuff that I'm writing about are making me sad.. it hurts. I guess that's what the truth brings us... pain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment