Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Party 2015

MyLabs Ritche and I
Last weekend I had a blast at the Acropolis Super Club with my office mates. It was our Christmas party. I liked it because it was time for me to get dressed again and I had an excuse to have someone put make up on me (too much make up actually). I've always loved playing dress-up. Although preparing for it requires quite an effort and you only get to wear it a few hours that day, I am still willing to exert effort cuz it truly makes me happy. Since it's a rave party (though it wasn't really rave), I opted to wear a jumpsuit. My inspiration this year is Nina Dobrev minus the fedora hat (lol). I've always admired her since Vampire Diaries Season 1. I think she's a decent party girl and her style is really good. Although I'm nothing like her, I still loved my entire outfit that night. I felt like a real party girl. 


I got a little bored at the beginning of the party. The program really sucked a lot. There were politicians invited and they had this talk about politics. It was just short but it was really boring for me. Nothing against those politicians though, I like them but I just think it wasn't good timing since everyone had the party vibe and then all of a sudden someone with a monotone voice would talk about a party list that helps athletes. Good thing though is that I won the raffle once again. I won a sack of rice, my Mama loved it. 



When the program ended, it was time for beer and a lot of dancing- which is timely cuz I really want to let lose that night. I danced the night away. Beer was everywhere. I was just dancing and jumping in the dance floor. I didn't care about what people around me were doing, I was just having a grand time. I was glad to be partying with people who also wanted to be there and party hard. Yes, despite the dry ice, I still partied like there's no tomorrow. 



After the party we all agreed to stay at Nino's place. And as we traveled, I started to feel headache (beer for sure). And my body was so tired due to too much dancing ON HEELS. So I didn't stay long in their house, I went home upon realizing the night's about to get frustrating. Thank you for making me feel better and for always re-assuring me. 



So that was my weekend- after the party I stayed in bed most of the time. My body was so sore. But if I'd have the chance to do it again, I WOULD!



It's now time to prepare for Christmas- gifts for my sons and for some close friends. I usually just give away gifts for children. They make me really happy :)



No work on Xmas week, so no pressure. I can definitely spend time with family, most especially my children. 



More pictures from the party:


After the party
Me, April Alvior, Jessa, Glenfe, Norvie, Jesrael, Nino, Rocnie and Jake
From LeftL Glenfe, Jake, Me, Bayang, Rocnie, April A and Jesrael
With the Bosses- From right: KLoy, LJ, Me, Sir William, Norvie, Jessa and Jesrael
Partying with the same people :)
Me :)
Me and Jesrael
Party girls
Jadee and I putting on the "Maldita" look
Party all night, tired the next day LOL






No comments:

Post a Comment