Friday, March 27, 2015

Saturday Night Fever

What is it with Saturdays and the office comfort room??? I just came out of there and AGAIN something weird happened. When I went inside the cubicle, it felt normal, I didn't feel anything freaky or anything of that sort. It was just a normal day and I needed to pee. It was still very early so there were a lot of people around. The entire office was lively and not at all eerie. 

While in the cubicle, I could hear a man talking. I am just not sure whether there were 2 voices talking or it was just 1 voice talking. I was hearing a man whispering as if he/they were gossiping. "Kinsa na pud kaya ni ilang gi libak?" I thought to myself. As I continued peeing, I really wanted to eves drop on their topic but since we were in the comfort room and they were whispering, I couldn't make out what they were talking about. 

The moment I was done, I "jumped" out of the cubicle right away with the hope of seeing the guys gossiping. To my surprise, it was just my officemate, Jade, checking herself out in the mirror. "Hala wala diay tao?" I asked myself (confused and surprised). I was looking around to see if there were other people around but there was none. I tried to analize the time that I heard them and the time I got out of the cubicle. I knew I still heard "them" when I opened the knob, I should have seen them go out of the comfort room. 

That feeling when you realize that no one wasn't really there. The reason why I couldn't understand the "gossip" is because the voices were from some supernatural beings? But I tried to give it the benefit of the doubt. Since I wasn't able to ask Jade about it while we were still in the room, I went to see her in her work station and asked if there were guys talking before I went out of the cubicle or did she see some guys talking before she entered. But she said it was just us and that she also noticed my reaction was kind of off when I went out.

2 things:
1. I have third eye
2. I am going crazy

Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment