Monday, December 28, 2015

2015, it's sad to see you go... but hey there 2016!

Image result for 2015
It's the 29th of December (PH Time), we're about to say goodbye and thank you to the year 2015. With just about 2 days left for the year, I can say that it's been good to me. Sure there were a lot of challenges but there were more happiness. Challenges are part of life and it makes you treasure happiness more. 


To be honest, I wasn't so abundant this year in terms of finances. Early this year, my kids got sick twice. Needed to loan for Bas' school expenses and all. But I'm glad I survived and still when I recall the things that happened the entire year, I can still say that I am happy and I still feel blessed. I don't really ever recall regretting something or feeling sad about anything. It just goes to show that money isn't everything, it's an essential in our life but it's definitely NOT our entire life. What's important is that all my loved ones (my family) especially my children are well and happy. 

So, where am I at before end of this year?

CURRENTLY

Reading
My own blogs. It's nice to recall the happenings in the past year. Some are happy, intense and some are sad. But mostly happy :)

I'm happy to have started this blog last December 2014, now I have something to browse and remind me of the significant things that happened in my life. It's like a metaphoric diary. 

Writing
This blog, of course!

Listening 

To the agent pitching from the outbound account (LOL). No music in the office, sorry. 


But I think what I'd like to listen to is "Love Yourself" By Justin Bieber. I am in love with the guy. I love his voice and genre. I know he has a bad reputation but I think it's a disadvantage of being a public figure. EVERYONE has flaws (including myself, let's face it)- bad attitude and skeletons in the closet but it doesn't get published unless if you're a celebrity like Justin. So don't come clean :P

Thinking
About nothing. Eh wala eh, masaya lang talaga. I had an amazing weekend. I got to spend A LOT of time with my kids. I knew how much I mean to you. So ano pa ba hihingin ko? To be honest, I didn't have a really grand time during Christmas Eve, kase ang dami kong iniisip. But when I got to be with my kids and spent time with special people. I realized that it's all that I need. Kahit anong mangyari masaya ako dahil nandyan kayo. :)

Smelling
My own perfume. This one's special ♥

Wishing
That 2016 will be sweeter and lovelier. Positive lang

Hoping
That everything will fall into its rightful place and all the intriga and negativity will be gone. Sana yung taong mahilig manulsol ay mag bagong buhay na sa bagong taon! :)

Wearing
My pink uniform. Uniform nga dba? LOL

Loving
Where I'm at right now. At least I'm not so pained anymore. I have accepted things slowly, bits by bits. Laban lang :)

Wanting
Peace. Nakaka pagod din... 

Needing
Hair treatment. I recently rebonded my hair (for the Christmas party) and since my hair has been rebonded since rebond was invented, it's become dry and weary. So I'm going to buy some treatment for the betterment of the economy :)

Feeling
Happier =)


Image result for embrace life
Happiness is indeed a choice! When people say nasty things about you or treat you unkindly, it's not about you but them. You can always just turn the other cheek and move on with your life. It's the people who love you unconditionally that will make you truly happy in life. With that being said, I feel so lucky having my family. Although our relationship is somewhat "chaotic" at times, at least they accept me for who I am. They might nag about the way I view things and the way I live my life but still they are there for me. They are the ones whom I laugh with and cry with no matter what life brings us. Most especially, I thank the Lord for my kids. They give me so much joy and ever since I had them, I always think before I act. I am no longer as drastic as I was before, which is better in all aspects. 


So as I bid 2015 goodbye, I would like to thank you for this year's life lessons, moments to treasure and success. You were really good to me, I will never forget you :)

Image result for PrayingAnd as I welcome 2016, I pray that this year will be more fruitful and abundant for me and my family. I pray that this year will be filled with love, peace and positive vibes. I pray that all challenges I will be facing will make me a better person and will help me succeed in life. I pray that my kids will always be healthy and safe. I pray that you and I will face this year with greater love and respect for each other, that no matter how people bring us down we will never give up and we will be there for each other and that I will still be writing about you in my blog as I bid goodbye to 2016 and to all the years that I will be writing about in this blog. I also pray for God to always guide me in my decisions and to give me the power of discerning people so I would know who to trust and love. 

LABAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment