Thursday, August 27, 2015

You, The White Walker

Naive - (of a person) natural and unaffected

How do you do it? I admire you. I think that is a trait I want to master. I want to seem like I care so much for a person but don't feel any love or affection. It's like being a con artist or something. I'm starting to think that it's artistic to be able to do that- making people feel special when they don't really matter. That would be fantastic. At least I am not the one hurting. 

To be honest, this little pinch in my heart is making me sick. I don't want it anymore. I don't want to care anymore. I am tired being let down. I am just not worthy at all, I guess. So why give value and worth to other people? 

From now on... (I am saying this in British accent- kind of like Game of Thrones)
...I will be naive. NO matter what people will show me, I shall not be shaken. I will look at them in their eyes like I care but I never will. I shall show sympathy but never feel it in my heart. I will kiss you but I shall never feel it in my heart. I shall keep my heart locked somewhere deep down in the dungeons of my soul.

Obviously I am hurt. So hurt that I want to cry. But I cannot because nobody should know. I shall face this because I wanted this and I agreed to do this. But never will I give this weak heart a chance to make me feel this way again. I will be strong like Cersei. Strong and wicked, heartless and selfish yet beautiful- she's a Queen. 

I too will be Queen. I will reign in my life, I will be in control. So... bow down and lick my toes lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment