Thursday, September 17, 2015

I Look Forward To Meet You... Inshallah

I wanna give up. You don't believe in love. You refer to it as a failure, a destruction, death... whatever other disastrous thing you can think of. I am not like that. It's not easy to hear such things from the person you want to take care of, you admire and love. But that is what you are- it is part of the person I chose to love so I cannot ask you to change. That is who you are. It sucks for me but I think I just need to let it go. 

With you, I am happy. I feel secure and I trust you so much. I like being with you cuz you make me laugh, I don't ever get bored. On serious matters, you give me good advises. I follow you most of the time. I appreciate your efforts in taking care of me. I can see that you care- or as if you do, I don't really know. You stand up for me when people take advantage of me. It's as if you are the one but you're not. You don't believe in love. Or you just don't love me enough? Well, to be honest, I understand why. It just hurts. 

Maybe I will just wait for someone like you- exactly like you except that he believes in love. I will look forward for the day that I will meet someone who embraces me warmly just like you do, kisses me as we lay on the bed while watching movies, someone who will wake me up so I wont be late from work, someone who would get mad when I tell him awful things that someone had done me, someone who arranges his schedule and includes me in it, someone who makes me feel special and someone who I can feel this much affection to. 

Until then, I will just look forward to meeting that person.. Inshallah

No comments:

Post a Comment