Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Primadona Has No Place

I got really stressed at work this week. This client is such a primadona. I hope he packs up his ass (sorry for this) and goes back to the outskirts of America. This guy thinks he's the owner of the entire call center. Dream on power tripper! Well, obviously this is the only place where I can rant and curse without the fear of being questioned. This is my blog! (bleh :P)

What a way to start a new blog. Anyway, let's leave the negativity. It feels good to be able to express myself even in just writing it- without screaming (although I would love to) but screaming or responding in a negative way or fighting can't get me anywhere. It will not change a thing. It will only worsen the situation. So, I would rather focus on the good things. Bad things are just a reminder to appreciate the other good things that I have in my life. Those bad things are just a small percentage. So why dwell on it? 

One thing that I learned in life is that I don't have to always fight. Sometimes, you just need to let things slide (nice and slow baby). You don't have to always insist, just let it go. Let go of things you cannot control and focus on things that help you grow, that makes you happy and makes you move on with life gracefully. Good things. Good things. Good things. I still have my job- food on the table, make up in my make up kit, outfits, toiletries, toys for my lil boys, milk, school for Bas, etc.. etc.. etc.. I just need to avoid the psychopath and mind my own business in the office. 

Just to give an overview of why this all happened, we got transferred to another building- it's the company's new building. I was excited to work at first- new environment, better work station, carpeted floors, good air condition and the best part is that I get to exercise since our stations are located in the 4th floor. I thought it was a great way to workout (LOL). Little did I know that on the 2nd floor, this some sort of poltergeist resides. He made it an English speaking zone (considerable) but he made it exclusive for his campaign. He's got to be kidding!!! EXCLUSIVE??? He should be paying millions each year??? Ugh! Even if he is, he can't be causing stress to people. It's attitude, it's not always the money. Because "just so he knows" he's not the only client bringing in money. B**** please! Okay sorry, enough with the cursing. 

Let's focus on the GOOD stuff. Setting aside this office situation, my life in general is happy and
colorful...and busy. I am a working single mom, I take care of my eldest at school, play with my youngest when I'm at home and I spend time with you. My 24 hours/day is fully maximized and I don't mind as long as I spend it with special and deserving people in my life. In a few years my eldest would be independent at school- won't need Mama that much anymore. And then it's my youngest's turn at school. I am so excited for him. I wonder how he's going to be. Kuya is very playful and naughty at school. That is why I need to pay close attention. I do not want him to become a bully (in which he has full potential in becoming one) and most especially I don't want him bullied. I wonder if Zaak's going to be the same or will he be like a darling at school? Quiet and studious? I honestly doubt it (LOL). And for you who tirelessly takes care of me and accepts my "katangahan" and despite of that being said, you still make me feel beautiful, sexy, wanted and loved... thank you oh so very much. My friends are also good stress relievers. Even just the thought and the confidence of knowing that no matter what happens they are there for you. Aside from the fact that they make you laugh out to the loudest.

See, there's a lot in the world that makes me happy. Just writing about it uplifts my soul and makes me go on and on with life. I pray that we'll stay stuck with each other for eternity cuz we're vampires! RAWR!

My daily affirmation is- FOCUS ON THE POSITIVE STUFF. NO NEGATIVITY. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL. HAVE FAITH IN GOD.

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog as always!!! Yes, let's focus on the positive stuffs in life ignore those things that make us sad!

    ReplyDelete