Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Day Dreaming

With only 2 days before Valentines, people are starting to be in the mood for romances and all the cheesiness in the world. My work station is filled with messages from co-workers- all sweet and happy thoughts. Everyone seems to be very inspired, especially with the love-songs-only background music. I'm sure they're making plans for Saturday (February 14). But me? No.. I have no plans whatsoever. I know the streets will be filled with people and it's not my thing. Not my thing? or is it because I don't have a date? Well, I never really experienced going out on a date on the exact valentines day because of it being crowded. I make plans with my friends or partner on the days after it. 

But I don't really mind, I think. I've never experienced it so I don't know the hassle, if there's any. If ever someone would insist to take me on a date on February 14, I would like us to have a private date. On a beach out of town perhaps. He's got to give me flowers! My valentine's day wouldn't be complete without it and would really feel good and blush about it the whole time (lol). I know I'm being overly girlish but please don't hate... So we're at a beach resort somewhere out of town. I'm thinking we had a pleasant travel on our way to the resort. We should have really planned it well so our trip is not ruined on travel hassles. Once we arrived, he's already asked the crew in the resort to prepare flowers for me as we arrived. Gosh, I can't even help blushing just imagining and writing about it. I would really give him a tight hug and a lip lock. I would probably have a thought in my mind- "you're a really good good boy, I will reward you later". That alone will lighten up my day and would really be sweet the entire vacation. Once the flowers are given, we'll have a really good brunch. Then we'll unpack in our room. I would probably jump on his back and give him candy kisses and I wouldn't care where it leads to. He's made me really happy and so I should do the same. I would wait until dinner before I give him my gift, I would probably get him something he needs. Something special but useful. Flowers would be enough for me but if he gives me something more, it's more than welcome. After the moments in the room, it's time to put on the outfit I've prepared for the beach resort, aside for picture purposes, of course I'd like to look beautiful for my man. I want him to feel special by preparing for the trip and with taking responsibility in taking care of myself not just for myself but for him as well. Since we're both very happy, we will enjoy exploring the place. We'll create great memories. We will have a lot of laughter and sweet moments. We should be ready for dinner before 6pm. I need to freshen up for dinner. I would need to put on make up. I want it really special. I would give him a short speech about how he made me happy by simply taking me out for a trip, the flowers and the time he spent with me. I would probably be teary eyed but I wouldn't let it out cuz sometimes it's hard for me to stop crying. I don't want to ruin our dinner date. We would be tipsy after dinner and the rest is history :)

The morning after would be one of the greatest mornings I will ever have. With him by my side while I am inside his arms, I couldn't ask for more. After the hugs and kisses and the sweet stare. We would rise up for breakfast and another "moments" in the place before we head home. What a great feeling, so in love and so happy. Although I was badly hurt before by the man I chose to love, I still look forward for the day I found a new guy who would make me fall in love like this. Inshallah!

4 comments:

  1. I would also love that kind of date :-)
    but for me everyday is Valentines day lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh love this line lol :-)

    We would be tipsy after dinner and the rest is history :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is loveeeeeeeeeeee! love you Babe!

    ReplyDelete