Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Silence of MY Lambs


I am deaf today. My sore throat has gone worst. I cannot speak. There is silence in my own little world. I've never enjoyed silence cuz I always have a lot to say. Maybe the people around me enjoy it?

They say that when there is silence there is peace. But not in my case. For me, when there is silence, there is awkwardness. When there is silence, there is something wrong. It's like something needs to be fixed. The world is not meant to be silent. Silence means lonely, alone. I don't want to be alone. I don't like being alone. 

Aside from the loneliness you feel when alone, you also imagine a lot of nasty and scary things. I remember when I was alone in the house before, just when I start to enjoy my "me" time, I start to imagine the scary scenes from movies I've watched. I imagine Michael Myers is upstairs with his huge knife looking for me or that the zombie apocalypse have started. Sometimes I imagine a white lady floating at the stairs. I even hear someone bang the door from one of the rooms upstairs. I know it's silly but when you're alone and the house is filled with silence, you start hearing and seeing things. It's like the universe is telling you to make some noise so you won't be invaded with unknown entities. I know I am such a Freakazoid. LOL.

Best cure to this madness, is my favorite playlist. Though the playlist would also feed a lot of emotions and memories to you, it's better than being scared. Music is always a good company when alone. It never asks, it only makes you agree on every word it tells you. Actually music is like a mirror of your personality. You don't choose music that doesn't fit you. Melancholic people would never choose Nicki Minaj, would they? Anyway, TV is not really an option for me, I am not a musician, I am far from being one but I don't like the TV commercials/advertisements. I like watching movies though but the repetitive advertisements make me sick. It's not my thing. 

I am not really alone right now but it feels like I am. No one wants to talk to me cuz they don't like to hear my monster-like-voice. Also, it's kinda hard to express yourself when every time you try to speak your throat aches like hell while they can barely even hear your voice. Next thought that comes to my mind is- Where's the pharmacy?






No comments:

Post a Comment