Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Vampire

I feel like a vampire today. If I am not feeling cold, I would conclude that I am a vampire. I crave for someone so near yet so far. Every time he comes near me, I feel like I want to jump at him and lick and sip all his blood. WHY?

I've gone crazy! I know it! My hormones are playing tricks on me. I haven't been with him for quite a time. And now I am going nuts. It's been 4 days. I got responsibilities and I thank God for his understanding. But I do want him NOW. I feel like I am going to explode any minute.

TEASE. He is such a tease. STOP! He would purposely (or is it on purpose?) rub his skin against mine- I heat up in an instant! What is wrong with me? I can feel my blood on my face every time he does that. I am a vampire, I know it! It's his pheromone that activated the vampire in me. He bends down to look at my screen, his face so close to me. Oh boy, such a tease! I blush and hiss at the same time (as if smelling his blood). I am hungry of HIS flesh and blood. The inner vampire is growling. I am saying stop but the inner vampire Goddess is aching with desire. She wants to lick and suck his blood.. ALL OF IT.. .EVERY BIT OF IT! 

Oh please come to me... 



No comments:

Post a Comment