Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Not Knowing



Staring at the computer, waiting for a reply... I thought of just painting. I've never painted in my life- except of course in elementary and high school art projects where I used water color and traced the images from books. I have no idea about drawing interpretations as well but this came out of nowhere.

Well, if I were to assess my own drawing- I mean, dude, the girl is crying, she's frowning and her lipstick's even messed up... needless to say she's fucked up. Am I fucked up? I don't think so... All I feel now is the "not knowing" feeling. It's been a while since I last wrote on my blog and the next thing you hear from me is this? boom!

No, don't be too quick to judge. I am well- not suicidal.. not even close to that LOL. I am freaking bored here! Am I waiting for an answer? Or was my message seen but ignored? I am starting to get pissed about this not knowing situation. Argh! Please don't connect this in my lovelife. I know people could be so nosy and are always concerned about your romantic relationship. I am good at that part. I mean, there are struggles here and there but we're definitely steady. Crap! Why am I even explaining?

Yeah yeah.. I am alone here waiting and waiting and waiting...

So, I ran out of stuff to write about.. I got soo bored writing about being bored. LOL! 

Reading my past blog, it's all about valentine's day or month. God, I get really embarrassed when I let myself open up like that. Guess I was just happy of the gesture. My candid self if just cute and annoying HAHAHA!

My Valentine's day was really sweet. I knew from the very beginning (because we've been friends for a long time) that he doesn't at all do anything romantic- that he's not thoughtful (not thoughtful enough for him even though he always thinks about my favorite food and favorite things) and he's just NOT at all the sweet boyfriend type (makes me laugh every time I remember how cheesy he was). 

Maybe people change... He showed up at my kid's school, hid the flowers in his back pack, pulled me in one corner and gave them to me. I didn't know how to react because I was caught by surprise. I thanked him, gave him a kiss and we really had a hard time taking a cute artistic picture of it. We're too old for pictures but we do want to document it [FOR OURSELVES, not for social media]. On our way out of the school, there vendors that sold flowers and he bought more for me. Awww.. 

Then he took me out for breakfast at my favorite pork belly restaurant. It's just a small local restaurant but I love their pork belly and chili sauce. After breakfast we went to the mall, bought more food (he knows how they make me really happy) and then watched 50 shades of Grey. He's not comfortable seeing me "go kiliging" about it because he thinks I'm all kilig about Christian (he's a jealous guy, it doesn't show but he is and he admits it! lol). But really, it's not about Christian, it's about Christian and Ana as a couple. Oh boy, they're sooo cute :)

I mean, most couples are 50 shades darker in their own way. Most of them may not be BDSM but they (we) do love great sex and love each other so much. You like to be naughty with your partner. If not, what are you still doing with that person? Right? 

Enough with Valentine's it's already April LOL! Damn it's sooo hot in the afternoons. They make me really sick! You go outside and within seconds you sweat like you've been jogging. 

God I miss blogging so much! It's a great way to remind yourself about things that make you really happy and even the things that you dislike or make you pissed. It's a great reflection of how colorful your life is. When I die (God forbid, not too soon please), people would read this and hear my voice on their heads. Isinusumpa ko sa ngalan ng kulot kong buhok! LOL

Well, with that being said- thank you Lord! Thank you for a great life =) 


1 comment: