Monday, May 2, 2016

Birthday Celebration 2016


My birthday celebration this year was a little complicated but still a lot of fun. It didn't start the way I wanted it to- my mama as usual... Thanks to Kai it didn't last that long. She video called me in FB and offered to show me her tits to stop me from crying. I laughed out loud instantly, she didn't need to show them to me (gross!). LOL!

At lunch, I went to Vikings and ate like a queen. I was showered with delicious food plate after plate (thank you po). Oh boy! Who would say no to the grasya, owmiged! After the feast, I couldn't even move. The draft beer contributed a lot to my about to be upset tummy. God, I couldn't burp. I needed to go around the buffet tables to feel better. I was mostly scared of puking in the resto, but I survived it! Yaaay! Will I do it again? YES :D

After lunch, we played bowling (to get rid of all the food we devoured at Vikings). At first I was beginning to feel like a pro bowler and then sucked at it a few minutes after, LOL! My partner was really good, he had some strikes and some spare but poor me almost didn't hit some pins in most of my turns. We lost because of me, but it was my birthday, so everyone was a good sport HAHA!

I bought roasted chickens and a lot of pancit canton for dinner. We ate at our house, where people was awkwardly annoying. My family is so conventional and didn't want to think outside the box. They were probably upset that I went out. I think it's just selfish. It was my birthday and I deserved to have fun. They always think that I'm putting my kids aside and I'm like- WHY THE F WOULD I??? They were okay when I bought food and then we (cha, kai and I) set up a little bonfire and spent some time with the kids having smores. The kids enjoyed it. I don't understand why they need to show that attitude instead of just being happy for me? Well, my rant against them will be in a different blog, I guess. 

Despite all their annoying-judging faces, I had fun. I was able to have fun with special people in my life who was happy to make me happy and, of course, my kids. 

So cheers to life at #30!

No comments:

Post a Comment